Celebrate your cat’s birthday or gotcha day with the gift they really want: delicious lobster and beef-flavored TEMPTATIONS Birthday Cat Treats. These crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside bites are less than 2 calories each and are 100% nutritionally complete and balanced for adult cats. They also come in a stay-fresh pouch, so your cat can enjoy a fresh treat every time. TEMPTATIONS Birthday Crunchy and Soft Cat Treats are a purrrfect treat on their own, as a special birthday meal, or can be added as a topper to your cat’s food. *Based off of 2020 Nielsen sales data.
- BIRTHDAY CAT TREATS: Celebrate your cat’s special day with a delicious lobster and beef flavored treat
- AMAZING TEXTURE: Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside
- JUST 2 CALORIES: Each treat is under 2 calories, so you can feel good about celebrating your cat on their special day
- CONVENIENT STAY-FRESH POUCH: Resealable for easy treating and keeping your cat’s naughty paws off when you’re not watching
- AMERICA’S #1 CAT TREAT BRAND*: Just shake the pack and they’ll come running
- CONTAINS: One (1) 6.3 oz. pouch of TEMPTATIONS Birthday Cat Treats, Lobster and Beef Flavor
Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Brewers Rice, Wheat Flour, Dried Meat By-Products, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Flavors, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Caramel Color, Salt, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Red #40, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Natural Beef Flavor, Natural Lobster Flavor, Ferrous Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Dried Cheese, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Citric Acid (preservative), Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid
Nutrient Amount Crude Protein 28.0% Crude Fat (min.) 21.0% Crude Fiber 4.5% Moisture 10.0%
For an adult cat, feed 10-12 treats per 10 pounds of body weight daily. If fed as a main meal, feed 1/2 - 2/3 cup per 10 pounds of body weight daily. Provide fresh drinking water at all times.